Xeratec Software Development
Xeratec Software Development seeks experienced Full-Stack Developers to join their team. Applicants have their choice of working remotely or in-office in Hancock, Michigan. Preference given to candidates geographically close to Kenosha, Wisconsin or Greenville, South Carolina. All levels of experience encouraged to apply.
Developers are the face of Xeratec with customers. The ideal candidate is someone able to interact and relate to clients on their level. Your ability to manage time wisely, analyze and solve problems quickly, and communicate effectively will fit well with a company steeped in knowledge and experienced with system architecture and software development.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $85,000 – $135,000 annually based on your knowledge and experience.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 401k retirement plan with 4% employer match.
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, sick time).
- Flexible work environment.
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Office perks: pool table, ping pong, foosball, and payday cookouts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Programming experience in one or more of these areas preferred: Angular, React, Java, .net, MongoDB, MS SQL server, Oracle, mobile development, IoT.
- DevOps experience a bonus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field helpful, but not required. We are most interested candidates with work experience that demonstrates outstanding development talent proven by great results, interesting projects, open-source contributions, or superior academic results.
- Ability to turn business requirements into software solutions by designing, developing, testing, and deploying software solutions.
- You are a leader able to guide teammates on projects and architecture direction. You are as adept in leading projects as you are in working independently, or as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including sprint planning, complexity analysis, standups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Ability to develop both front-end and back-end technology stacks.
- Flexibility to develop in other languages and other software stacks depending on project requirements.
- Willing to stay current with new and emerging software and development frameworks.
- Actively contribute to Xeratec marketing initiatives through videos and technical content.
- Great attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at xeratec.hirescore.com
Xeratec clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Projects range from front-end development (web/desktop), back-end development (services, API’s, and integrations), and mobile development. We look for team members not afraid to tackle different languages and technology stacks while working in a sometimes fast-paced environment. Xeratec developers are encouraged to continuously learn new and emerging software and development frameworks. Learn more about the company at xeratec.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.