Xeratec Software Development
Xeratec Software Development seeks entry level Full-Stack Developers to join their team in Hancock, Michigan. If you have a background in programming and would like to elevate your career to the next level, come train and grow your skills under our experienced team of professionals. All levels of experience encouraged to apply.
Entry level developers will learn hard skills (system architecture and software development) as well as soft skills (interact and relate to clients on their level). If you have a programming background, a desire to learn, and enjoy analyzing and solving problems, we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $60,000 – $80,000 annually based on your knowledge and experience.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 401k retirement plan with 4% employer match.
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, sick time).
- Flexible work environment.
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Office perks: pool table, ping pong, foosball, and payday cookouts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Programming experience in one or more of these areas preferred: Angular, React, Java, .net, MongoDB, MS SQL server, Oracle, mobile development, IoT.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field helpful, but not required. We are most interested in candidates that demonstrate outstanding development potential proven by great results, interesting projects, open-source contributions, or superior academic results.
- Ability to design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions.
- You have experience or are familiar with Agile methodology including sprint planning, complexity analysis, standups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Ability to develop front-end and back-end technology stacks preferred.
- Flexibility to develop in other languages/software stacks depending on project requirements.
- Willing to stay current with new and emerging software and development frameworks.
- Intellectual curiosity. We will provide you all the training needed to excel as a developer. We ask that you bring your best self and an appetite for learning.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at xeratec.hirescore.com
Xeratec clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Projects range from front-end development (web/desktop), back-end development (services, API’s, and integrations), and mobile development. We look for team members not afraid to tackle different languages and technology stacks while working in a sometimes fast-paced environment. Xeratec developers are encouraged to continuously learn new and emerging software and development frameworks. Learn more about the company at xeratec.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.