Stratix Systems seeks an experienced Director of Technical Support & Service to lead the imaging and printing solutions technician team in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
Our current Director is retiring and as we are thrilled to celebrate their 36 years of accomplishments, we are looking to bring on someone well experienced at this leadership level and who works collaboratively with an executive team. The successful candidate is someone customer focused with strong problem solving and communication skills. The Director helps Stratix customers maximize the benefits of their imaging and printing equipment in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area. The Director is charged with elevating processes and practices, specifically:
- Technical training. Design and implement an ongoing technical training program to improve overall performance of the field service team. Identify skill gaps; research solutions; develop training plan that ensures properly trained staff able to deliver timely, accurate and cost-effective equipment repairs.
- Installations. Manage large and complex installations.
- Clear processes. Write and communicate a clear call process for all machine segments; assure adherence to process by all technicians.
- Manage. Ensure department is staffed; hire and train as needed; evaluate performance; coach, motivate and discipline; ensure department is running profitably.
- SME. Learn and become subject matter expert on Service Logix system.
- Continuous improvement. Travel and attend peer group meetings related to the industry.
- Inventory management. Ensure technician inventory and warehouse inventory is accounted for.
- Communicate. Ensure executive team is kept informed on department status.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $100,000 – $120,000 annually based on your knowledge and experience. In addition, the position offers health, dental and vision insurance; health savings and flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; short and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; paid time off and paid holidays; cell phone or cell phone allowance; tuition reimbursement; employee referral bonuses; company outings and holiday parties; and relocation assistance if needed.
SCHEDULE. This is a full-time Monday-Friday position generally working 8am-5pm. Once fully onboarded and acclimated to your department and team, a hybrid remote work arrangement is available.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study or 10+ years of department management experience preferred.
- Minimum 3-years executive level management experience required.
- 5 years’ experience in field service technician role or advanced technical experience required.
- Proven success in managing multiple locations (5) and managing a technical team (16 field service technicians), holding people accountable, and collaborating constructively with others.
- A deep understanding of imaging and printing solution systems/machinery helpful.
- Ability to successfully motivate, manage and coach a team towards reaching their goals and meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and ERP systems).
- Willingness and ability to relocate to Wyomissing, Pennsylvania or the surrounding area.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel occasionally required.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at stratixsystems.hirescore.com
Founded in 1970, Stratix Systems is a leading technology solutions partner. Whatever your technology need – Managed IT Services, Imaging & Printing Solutions, or Document Management, Stratix has the people, the technologies, the expertise and the experience to deliver solutions and support you can rely on. Learn more about the company at stratixsystems.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.