Peninsula Powder Coating
Peninsula Powder Coating seeks a reliable, full-time Class A CDL Truck Driver to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. Monday – Friday position. Drivers are home every night. We welcome all levels of experience.
This position delivers and picks up parts to and from customers locally and regionally. The driver will review orders prior to delivery, may assist with loading and unloading trucks, and provides exceptional customer service.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $19 – $22 per hour starting wage based on experience.
- PLUS additional monthly stipend to use for health insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick time) and paid holidays.
SCHEDULE. This is full-time Monday – Friday position generally working 7:00am – 3:30pm with some schedule flexibility available. Home every night.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license, current medical card, and meet required DOT employment qualifications.
- Class A CDL with air brake endorsement required.
- Previous truck driving experience helpful.
- A physical ability to secure loads with straps, chains or other fasteners, and climb up and down from our fleet vehicles and trailers.
- Knowledge and ability to perform required DOT pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections including checking for proper vehicle gross and axle weights before leaving on delivery.
- Ability to perform minor repairs to truck/trailer (changing light bulbs, wiper blades, tires, etc.). Drivers will maintain interior/exterior cleanliness of assigned truck.
- Ability to maintain a legal driver’s log in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Exceptional work ethic and top-notch customer service skills.
- You are organized, reliable and work well individually and as a team member.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
INTERESTED? Apply directly at peninsulapowdercoating.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.