Treetown Tech seeks an experienced Electrical or Electronics Engineer to join their team in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
This position works on a variety of projects in the military and consumer space. Projects vary from high-speed proof of concept to design of high-volume consumer products.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Starting salary of $85,000 – $135,000 annually based on knowledge and experience.
- Brilliant and pace-setting teammates.
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, dental and vision insurance fully paid by the company.
- Retirement plan with 3% match and immediate full vesting.
- Bonus/profit sharing plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays (including the time between Christmas and New Year).
- Relocation assistance available.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer; no sponsorship is available.
- Design PCBs (schematics and layout) with microprocessors.
- Design digital circuits.
- Design analog circuits.
- Use measuring equipment and signal analyzers.
- Interact with customers.
QUALIFICATIONS. This position offers immense growth opportunity for someone driven to excel. Strong candidates for this position possess the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience designing PCBs (schematic and layout) with microprocessors required.
- Experience with digital and analog circuit design required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering required.
- In-depth experience with Altium for PCB design helpful.
- Experience with C or C++, PLCs and Python software development helpful.
- Experience with RF and mixed-signal design helpful.
- Good understanding of wire harness development and reading drawings helpful.
- Experience with power conversion (1W – 1kW) helpful.
- Experience with high-speed routing helpful.
- Good understanding of design for low battery applications preferred.
- Experience with Op-Amp design helpful.
- Experience with embedded system I/O communications (GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C) helpful.
- Ability to work directly with end-users and customers.
- Collaborative nature that enjoys an R&D and prototyping environment that allows you to work with teams as well be an active individual contributor.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at treetowntech.hirescore.com
Learn more about the company, people and projects at treetowntech.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.