Laser North, a professional, high volume, manufacturing job-shop, seeks an Estimator to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The goal of the Estimator is to provide service that ensures rock-solid and positive customer experiences, company growth, and business stability.
- $50,000 – $65,000 annual salary based on experience.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Performance based bonus.
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Estimate and bid various custom manufactured metal parts and assemblies using state-of-the-art quoting software.
- Accept orders and coordinate production scheduling.
- Coordinate shop drawings.
- Program for laser cutting.
- Provide technical support to customers and production team.
- Progress tracking.
- Job costing.
- A robust combination of positive attitude, professionalism, and work experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
- Strong written and verbal communicational skills.
- Keen ability to remain organized.
- 2 years’ experience in metal manufacturing, desired.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SolidWorks®, AutoCAD®, or other computer-based drafting programs, desired.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at lasernorth.hirescore.com
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology with hard working, competent, and motivated employees. Laser North is a competitive and responsive manufacturing business that enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Company success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of their employees, and understanding the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each team member. Learn more about the company at lasernorthinc.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.