Holiday Inn Express
The Holiday Inn Express in Marinette, Wisconsin (a franchise operated by Moyle Real Estate & Development) seeks full-time and part-time Front Desk Associates to join their hotel. Flexible schedules available.
This is a brand-new property expected to open in September of 2023. It will include 93 rooms offering exceptional guest experiences. Front Desk Associates are key to delivering outstanding guest experiences, especially during the check-in and check-out process. Become a key player in a great new environment!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience.
- Acknowledge IHG Rewards Club members and returning guests, in person or on the phone.
- Take/manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and ways to improve their stay.
- Handle cash and credit transactions.
- Start every stay right by swiftly checking guests in and out – take IDs, hand out room keys, and control and release safety deposit boxes.
- Stay one step ahead of guests’ needs – record and act on their preferences, and handle their messages, requests, questions and concerns.
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill issues to local knowledge, and loop in management when necessary.
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador.
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule.
- Assist colleagues as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $14 – $16 per hour starting pay.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company provided uniform and ample training.
- Team members enjoy substantially discounted room rates at Holiday Inn Express hotels nationwide.
- Full-time and part-time positions available with shifts of 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am Flexibility required to cover nights, weekends and/or holidays as needed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Preference given to candidates with prior hotel front desk or guest service experience.
- Someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service at all times and understands that we’re leaders in our industry and in our community—integrity is essential.
- No fear of computers as you will work with a computerized hotel guest reservation system and the internet to maintain accounts and search for work-related information.
- Flexibility in your schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays) customary with the hotel industry.
- Someone motivated to use safe work practices and is resourceful in solving problems.
- Position requires an ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work with cleaning chemicals as needed.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at moyleusa.hirescore.com
ABOUT US. We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity and promote a culture of trust, support and acceptance–always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Join us to become part of our hotel family.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.