Functional Behavior Services
Functional Behavior Services (FBS), a locally owned provider of behavioral and mental health services, seeks a warm and welcoming part-time Front Desk/Client Care Coordinator to join their team in Marquette, Michigan.
Consider joining us as the front-facing champion of FBS, dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to clients, families, and staff. As the first point of contact at our clinic, we’re looking for someone with positive energy, confidence, an eye for detail, and a knack for getting the job done with a smile. If that sounds like you, we want to connect!
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $14.75 per hour starting pay with increase to $15.75 upon successful 90-day performance review.
- Annual opportunities for wage increases based upon your contributions to the team and longevity with company.
- Opportunity for position to become full-time for someone motivated and looking to increase their responsibilities with the company. Full-time staff are provided medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement plan, paid vacation time and paid holidays.
- A team that supports and inspires each other on a daily basis while making a positive impact on the lives of others.
- Part-time hours. The successful applicant should ideally be available Monday–Friday from 12 noon–6pm (summer)/7pm (winter). Some flexibility is available as schedules are set monthly and determined based on clinic needs and your own schedule. A brief shift (9am-1pm) on Saturday’s may be an option in the future.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 or more years’ experience working in a medical or therapeutic professional setting performing administrative or customer service tasks preferred.
- Preference given to applicants with experience working with medical billing, benefit checks, and navigating insurance plans.
- A professional manner at all times with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Through your interactions, you instill confidence, trust and discretion with our clients and staff.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization required.
- Strong computer and office software experience (Microsoft Word & Excel; calendars) required.
- Ability to perform data entry, invoicing and billing tasks using computerized systems.
- Ability to perform general office tasks (greet visitors/answer phones in a cheerful & helpful manner, coordinate/maintain therapy schedule, answer questions on billing or insurance, handle traditional & online correspondence with accuracy, ensure workplace is neat and ready for each day, etc.).
- Proficiency (or ability to become proficient) with social media and marketing strategies a bonus.
- Possess an impeccable attendance record, an exceptional work ethic, and exemplary time management skills.
- Able to work with little to no supervision and are a flexible, adaptable team player.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required as position occasionally runs local errands/performs off-site tasks.
- The successful applicant must be able to pass a federal and state background screening.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at fbs.hirescore.com
Functional Behavior Services provides behavioral and mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, families, and agencies in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. FBS provides individuals of all abilities with everyday strategies to increase their quality of life, utilizing evidence based behavioral principles and strategies.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.