Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join their team of professionals in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
The ideal person for this position is someone experienced in a professional office setting, embodies exceptional customer service, and has the ability to maintain confidentiality and communicate with staff at all levels within the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide administrative support to HR Business Partners on a routine basis including assisting with background screenings, license and certification verification/tracking, reference checks, and employment verifications.
- Provide administrative support to benefit administrators including invoice processing, account reconciliations, and data entry.
- Assist in administering and communicating HR programs, policies and procedures, and responding to general inquiries from staff members and the public.
- Maintain HR information system records, compile reports, and audit employee files for accuracy and completion.
- Coordinate and administer employee onboarding appointments and new hire hospital orientation.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $17.87 – $25.14 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability insurance; life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a general office setting interacting with other employees required; background in a hospital or human resource setting preferred.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook) required.
- Ability to maintain and promote a professional appearance and positive attitude in the work environment and to the public.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a demeanor that ensures trust, competence and confidentiality amongst team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.