Website Bradford Industries
Bradford Industries seeks a bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist to be the primary HR contact for our manufacturing facilities, primarily working at the Lowell, MA facility. Utilizing a true hands-on approach, you will provide HR support to leaders and associates in our manufacturing facilities while supporting the overall strategic initiatives of the organization.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related matters, such as dealing with understaffing, compensation, employee benefits, disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Provide proactive, support of manufacturing operations on HR initiatives, including staffing, training and development, compensation, benefits, communications, and associate involvement.
- Lead recruiting efforts and build applicant sources by attending career fairs, researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Investigate and respond to all employee relations issues in pro-active manner.
- Coach and advise leaders on employee relations issues.
- Support the performance management process including coaching, performance improvement plans, career development plans and succession planning.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Partner with the Safety Manager to assist in the management of Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations.
- Maintain employee records.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: Bradford Industries puts great value in their HR Generalist position by offering a competitive wage, commensurate with experience. Bradford offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
LOCATION: Primary location will be at the Lowell, MA facility. Local travel up to 10% may be required to our sister company in Andover, MA.
- Associate’s degree Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field, HR Certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field, HR Certification a plus.
- 3-5 years of HR generalist experience. Recruiting, employee relations, talent development & performance management and benefits administration preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish required, Portuguese a plus.
- Experience with ADP a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent project and time management skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and forge strong relationships is critical.
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integration of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.