Website Jubilant, LLC
Jubilant seeks a motivated and team-oriented Human Resource Generalist to join their team remotely. As a Human Resource Generalist, you will be responsible for assisting in managing the day-to-day administration of human resource duties.
The ideal candidate will have experience in many aspects of human resources, including managing multiple projects, recruiting and pipeline development, developing and executing training, and remote employee engagement and communication.
- Assist in the management of the recruiting and hiring processes.
- Assist with performance management and development planning process management and support.
- Execute policy development and administration.
- Manage benefit administration, HRIS system management (UKG Pro), and employee records.
- Reinforce the company policies, rules, procedures, and culture.
- Assist in developing solutions to complex client needs.
- De-escalate high stress conversations and situations.
- Participate in Lessons Learned sessions and create action steps to achieve results in our People process/programs.
- Assist and execute onboarding, training, and employee relations.
- Communicate project status, risks, and options to stakeholders.
- Promote external visibility within partner and local networking organizations.
COMPENSATION Jubilant puts great value in the Human Resource Generalist position by offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
BENEFITS Jubilant offers an excellent full benefits program that is 97+% paid for by Jubilant for our team members and their families.
- Training experience with a variety of populations on topics ranging from technical, typical, soft skills, and tactical.
- Strong experience managing multiple high-complexity projects.
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, OneNote
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to set assumptions aside when engaging with team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Legal residence and ability to work in the United States.
- Knowledge of UKG Products (specifically Core/Payroll) a plus.
- Human resources/payroll/benefits discipline – industry/professional certifications a plus.
- Business analyst professional experience
APPLY ONLINE at jubilant.hirescore.com
No phone calls or direct emails, please.
About Jubilant: Jubilant is an HCM/Payroll technology consulting firm based out of Ohio. Our mission is to perform a unique shadow discovery review of our client’s operational process to understand how to leverage technology to enable positive, impactful organizational change. We perform HR/Payroll system implementation consultation at the behest of our clients with a methodology that is built on more than 20 years of industry experience. We follow this methodology diligently to ensure that we truly understand our client’s challenges and goals, and we align and deliver solutions with the mindset of guaranteeing project success!
We have a family-based culture where candidates value a tight-knit culture and have a strong appreciation for dedication, authenticity, accountability, integrity, and work ethic.
Jubilant’s three guiding principles:
Culture conscious – be thoughtful and supportive, transparent, and accountable. Be the type of person with whom you’d like to collaborate.
Work smart – follow client-centric processes and use efficient tools that are proven to result in operational excellence.
Be a worthy partner – project success is our number one priority. We will be flexible and do the right thing on behalf of our clients, partners, and team members, regardless of effort or cost.
Learn more at www.jubilanthr.com
Jubilant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.