Website Bradford Industries
Bradford Industries seeks an Inspector to join their team in Lowell, MA. As Inspector, you will conduct visual inspections and evaluations of products, record inspections and test data, and document non-conformance in the Non-Conforming Material Review system.
- Follow company processes and procedures to comply with ISO and IATF standards
- Inspect product to ensure material is compliant with specified requirements
- Provide feedback and support to Engineers
- Maintain Quality records and data for all inspections
- Understand and follow all applicable ISO and job-specific procedures
- Maintain attendance to company policy
- To have professional and prompt communication with company personnel
- Work readily and cooperatively with co-workers
- Follow safety guidelines and wear appropriate PPE
- Maintain a neat, organized, clean, and safe work area and surrounding workspace
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position working 5 am – 4 pm Monday – Thursday possible OT on Fridays.
COMPENSATION: Bradford Industries offers Line Operators a starting wage of $18.50 per hour, with a pay increase to $19.00 per hour after 90 days and a positive review.
BENEFITS: Bradford Industries offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move and lift product up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to visually inspect repeating materials at close range under different lighting conditions for long periods of time
- Must be detail-oriented and have basic writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Capable of performing job function utilizing written procedures, verbal instructions, and visual aids
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- On the job training provided
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integrating of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.