Website Bradford Industries
Bradford Industries seeks a motivated and industrious Lab Technician to join their team in Lowell, MA. As a Lab Technician, you will develop lab prototypes and mix various components for specialized applications in a fabric coating line.
If you are a highly motivated, self-starting individual who enjoys problem solving, this is the position for you.
- Communicate with customers regarding assigned projects.
- Produce lab samples & prototypes and carry out testing.
- Advance products to manufacturing standards.
- Operate mixing equipment, pumps, and other equipment.
- Provide technical input to develop new coating formulations, products, and associated work instructions.
- Set-up and supervise plant trials.
- Maintain data including charts and tables for project results/details.
- Provide cross-functional support to meet organizational goals and objectives.
SALARY BSCT puts great value in the Lab Technician position by offering a competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
BENEFITS BSCT offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
SCHEDULE This position works 5:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime possible Saturday.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field preferred OR
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and/or carry weight up to 50 pounds required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable and able to work safely in a laboratory environment.
- Able to safely handle hazardous chemicals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
APPLY ONLINE AT bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integration of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.