Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks a full-time Lab Technologist (unregistered) to join their Laboratory Team in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Perform lab analysis in a timely manner to ensure data is reported within the defined criteria.
- Perform, document, and evaluate quality control data and patient results.
- Answer patient questions or direct to appropriate person.
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance on equipment.
- Stay current with lab computer systems and functions.
- Stay current with on-going competency requirements for test systems in departments that are worked.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $18.58 – $26.95 per hour.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- Full-time position generally working 11am-7pm, 1pm-7pm, or as assigned, and participates every 3rd weekend in the rotating schedule.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, or Molecular Biology preferred.
- Coursework to include 24 hours of clinical lab science courses OR science courses that include chemistry and biology.
- 1 or more years’ experience working in a lab preferred.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst team members.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.