Upper Peninsula Power Company (UPPCO)
UPPCO seeks a highly motivated individual to join their team in Escanaba, Michigan as a Seasonal Laborer. In this seasonal position, the successful candidate will assist with line crew flagging, material deliveries and perform miscellaneous maintenance tasks.
COMPENSATION. $18.00 per hour.
SCHEDULE. Seasonal position that begins as soon as possible, generally works Monday-Friday from 7:30am-3:30pm, and runs for a period of 90-180 days.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects in order to load, unload and store materials (50-100 pounds with assistance), lift above shoulders, and bend repeatedly.
- Ability to climb and work in high areas, including ladders and scaffolding.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Experience and ability to drive pickup trucks with haul trailers.
- CPR and First Aid certification helpful.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude that works well with little direct supervision.
- Willing and able to work outside for long periods of time and in various weather conditions (humid, damp, rainy, snowy, hot, cold, windy, etc.).
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at uppco.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.