GS Engineering, a diverse, high-tech company located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, seeks a Lead Electrical Engineer to join their team in Houghton, Michigan. This is a hybrid remote position offering a schedule that works part of the week in-office and the remainder from the comfort of your home. Applicants can expect a flexible work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development.
As the Lead Electrical Engineer, you will execute electrical design projects by developing solutions from concept through production. Your strong technical aptitude and flexibility to adapt to client specific needs will serve you well in this role. The GS Engineering team will look to you as a subject matter expert working to strengthen our internal knowledge base.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $85,000 – $105,000 annually based on knowledge and experience.
- Employee Stock Ownership.
- Health, dental and vision; health savings account; life and disability insurance.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid holidays and paid vacation days.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Flexible schedule to work around project assignments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Solve technical problems and work collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Develop new/improved platforms for ground-up design, system integrations, and advanced technologies.
- Design complex systems including electric vehicle systems/subsystems, embedded processing platforms, FPGA design, and design for EMI/EMC.
- Obsolescence engineering.
- Analyze and interpret design specifications, drawings, documentation and test results to ensure technical designs comply with applicable engineering standards, military specifications, and product requirements.
- Direct Engineers in developing circuit card designs, software development, and integration of vehicle systems.
- Provide input for project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Compile reports and present information to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related technical field required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in design of electrical or software systems required.
- Experience in design of embedded systems preferred.
- Strong background in team leadership, management, and supervision of others preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- To conform to U.S. Government regulations, candidates must be United States citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States and be able to obtain a security clearance from the Department of Defense upon hire.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at gsengineering.hirescore.com
GS Engineering works with government and commercial clients to develop world-class electronics from vehicle data systems and avionics to consumer and OEM components. The Electrical Engineering Team covers a wide range of fundamental design tasks from circuit conception through software/firmware development and hardware integration. GS Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.