Website Bradford Shawsheen Coating Technologies
Bradford Industries seeks driven Line Operators to join their day and night shifts in Lowell, MA. As Line Operator, you will ensure the proper set-up, operation, and cleaning of casting line and auxiliary equipment.
- Set up and take down equipment.
- Clear machine jams as necessary.
- Follow all Safe Practices and safety policies and procedures.
- Report any incidents, safety violations, malfunctions, or unsafe conditions to your supervisor.
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Work closely with chemicals, pumps and moving machinery.
- Handle chemical drums and tankers, pumps, filters, KOR blades, etc.
- Take direction from the foremen on job set-ups, changeovers, and shutdowns.
- Record required data accurately and on a timely basis.
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position working the following schedules:
- Day Shift: Monday – Thursday. 5:00am – 4:00pm
- Night Shift: Monday – Thursday. 4:00pm – 2:00am
*Overtime may be available on Fridays for both shifts.
COMPENSATION: Bradford Industries offers Line Operators a starting wage of $19.00 per hour. Night shift employees will receive an additional $2.00 per hour shift differential.
BENEFITS: Bradford Industries offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
LINE OPERATOR QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred (or equivalent related experience).
- Ability to lift and/or carry weight up to 50 pounds required.
- Willingness to work 12-hour shifts.
- Ability to stand long periods of time.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions and visual aids.
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integrating of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.