Website Foley, Baron, Metzger, and Juip Law Firm
Foley, Baron, Metzger, and Juip Law Firm seeks experienced Litigation Attorneys to join their team in Livonia, MI. As a Litigation Attorney, you will assist clients with litigation and non-litigation legal matters. The ideal candidates will have broad experience in some or all of these areas: environmental law, business torts, construction litigation, real property, cannabis law and business to business disputes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid vacation and standard holidays.
- Cell phone allowance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Must possess a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Must be licensed and be in good standing with the State Bar of Michigan, or be eligible to be admitted to the State Bar of Michigan.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal).
- 4-10 years of related experience preferred.
- Lateral candidates with more experience strongly considered.
- Demonstrated leadership in the field.
APPLY ONLINE at https://fbmjlaw.hirescore.com/
ABOUT Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters. Learn more at fbmjlaw.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.