Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join their team in Iron Mountain, Michigan. This position works under the direction of a Registered Nurse to provide exceptional care to patients of the Medical, Surgical, Pediatrics and Infusion Units.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Comply with best practices in nursing as well as established hospital policies and procedures to render direct care of patients.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with hospital staff, patients, and care providers at all times.
- Collaborate with the RN to identify, educate, and implement healthcare teaching plans based on patient needs.
- Participate in patient rounds.
- Document and maintain data on patient record.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $19.89 – $25.86 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—Marshfield will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- If you work 30+ hours per week (or 60+ hours in a two week pay period), then you qualify for full-time benefits. Part-time positions earn benefits if working 16+ hours per week (or 32+ hours in a two week pay period).
SCHEDULE. This is a regular, part-time position with shifts 3pm-11pm, 7pm-7am, or as assigned. This position also participates in a rotating weekend work schedule.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing and Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification, or ability to obtain within 30 days if hired.
- Previous nursing experience in a medical, surgical and/or pediatric setting preferred.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst patients and team members.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.