Website Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks a part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join their Urology team in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
This position works under the direction of physicians and mid-level providers to provide exceptional care to patients as we strive to become an employer of choice and the premier healthcare provider in the region.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Comply with best practices in nursing as well as established hospital policies and procedures to render care of patients.
- Maintain professionalism within the community and with staff, patients, and care providers at all times.
- Perform venipunctures, when needed and after proper training.
- Document and maintain data on patient record in either electronic or paper format.
- Ability to float to other clinics as needed and/or assigned.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $19.50 – $25.35 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage.
- Short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—DCHS will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- If you work 30+ hours per week (or 60+ hours in a two week pay period), then you qualify for full-time benefits. Part-time positions earn benefits if working 16+ hours per week (or 32+ hours in a two week pay period).
- Part-time weekday position (no weekends) with start times between 8am-8:30am; shifts as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan required; Licensed in the State of Wisconsin preferred, or ability to obtain Wisconsin LPN License within 3 months if hired for this position.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification with AED instruction or ability to obtain if hired.
- Previous nursing experience in outpatient services, clinical or office setting.
- Basic knowledge of immunization schedules from birth through adulthood.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst patients and team members.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
Learn more about DCHS at dchs.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.