Location: Corpus Christi, TX.
The CITGO Corpus Christi Refinery is seeking exceptional Machinists to join our team. The Machinists will provide expertise in the Maintenance field that will support our ongoing Operations Corpus Christi Refinery.
Required experience and skills include:
- Knowledge of repair of rotating equipment/machinery.
- Knowledge of equipment theory, lubrication systems and lubrication fluids, metallurgy, gaskets, bearings, mechanical seals/packing, piping, rigging, rotor balancing, torqueing, shaft-to-shaft coupling, fasteners, and use of heating/cutting tools.
- Equipment knowledge is required of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps and compressors, steam turbines, gear boxes, fans, blowers, mixers, electric motors, and chain drives.
- Apprentice or vocational technical school graduate, with 4 years of experience as a Journeyman Inside or Outside Machinist, OR
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years verifiable experience as a rotating equipment mechanic.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credentials Card).
- TWIC Eligibility Requirements: The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to the regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card. To obtain more information on the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), please visit the Transportation Security Administration’s website https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic.
- Must be available for overtime as required.
- Must have the ability to climb ladders/work in high locations.
- Must successfully complete assessments, background checks, and medical exams.
Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
Employer will not sponsor visas for this position.
APPLY ONLINE at CITGO.hirescore.com
Please note: Communication regarding the next steps in the hiring process will be done using the email you provided. Please be sure to continuously check your email, including “SPAM” or “JUNK” email box.
CITGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CITGO: Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CITGO Petroleum Corporation is a recognized leader in the refining industry with a well-known brand. CITGO operates three refineries located in Corpus Christi, Texas; Lake Charles, La.; and Lemont, Ill., and wholly and/or jointly owns 42 terminals, six pipelines and three lubricants blending and packaging plants. With approximately 3,400 employees and a combined crude capacity of approximately 769,000 barrels-per-day (bpd), CITGO is ranked as the sixth-largest, and one of the most complex independent refiners in the United States. CITGO transports and markets transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and other industrial products and supplies a network of approximately 4,600 locally owned and operated branded retail outlets, all located east of the Rocky Mountains. CITGO Petroleum Corporation is owned by CITGO Holding, Inc. For more information, visit www.CITGO.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.