Massie Manufacturing, Inc., a state-of-the-art welding and fabrication specialist, seeks Machine Operators to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The Machine Operator is responsible for effective operation of CNC equipment to ensure quality product is produced in a timely manner. Previous machining or related experience preferred, but not required. We will train those with an excellent work ethic and self-motivation.
What We Offer:
- $16 – $23 per hour based on skills and experience.
- Medical/prescription drug and dental insurance; life insurance.
- Safety footwear reimbursement.
- Performance based bonus.
- Paid time off (vacation and holidays).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe working environment.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demand and provide on-time delivery.
- Competently operate CNC equipment to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Operate a forklift; training provided.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicate with the Leadership Team when necessary.
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Ability to learn effective operation of CNC equipment.
- Read and understand prints and instructions.
- Read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a Machine Operator.
- Follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices, and proper lifting techniques.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at massiemfg.hirescore.com
Learn more about the company at massiemfg.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.