Website Bradford Industries
Bradford Industries seeks a highly-motivated Maintenance Electrician to join their team in Lowell, MA. As a Maintenance Electrician, you will perform mechanical work, maintenance, and upkeep of all electrical systems in the plant.
Successful candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and possess excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Plan the layout, installation, and repair of wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment.
- Modify or plan new installations.
- Prepare and follow blueprints of all wiring of equipment.
- Install electrical equipment and wiring.
- Observe installed equipment or systems to detect hazards that may need adjustments, repairs, or replacement.
- Repair faulty equipment or systems.
- Work with and assist Industrial Mechanics to perform other mechanical work.
- Maintain proper maintenance and upkeep of all electrical systems within the plant.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical equipment in order to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Notify Foreman/Supervisor concerning the need for repairs to plant equipment or any unusual conditions.
- Maintain cleanliness of the maintenance area and other work areas.
- Complete all required paperwork and reports as assigned.
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position working 5:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays.
COMPENSATION: Bradford Industries puts great value in the Maintenance Electrician position by offering a starting wage of $28+ per hour commensurate with experience.
BENEFITS: Bradford Industries offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
- Active Massachusetts Electrical License.
- 5+ years of electrical experience.
- Able to withstand constant standing & reaching along with bending, squatting, walking, frequent kneeling, climbing, sitting, and use of fine motor skills.
- Able to lift 55 lbs.; frequently lift and carry 25 lbs., work on ladders, staging or other equipment, and work in confined spaces.
- Able to work overtime (after hours and weekends).
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integration of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.