Shawsheen Coating & Converting Inc. seeks a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Andover, Massachusetts. As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, preventative maintenance systems and processes to support Shawsheen’s business goals.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Manager to complete projects, preventative maintenance, and work orders.
- Perform basic mechanical skills including but not limited to mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic, hydraulic, and troubleshooting of production machinery.
- Perform basic welding and fabricating.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, and test and make adjustments.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the maintenance and other work areas.
- Respond to emergency situations during and after hours.
- Comply with safety regulations.
COMPENSATION: Shawsheen puts great value in the Maintenance Mechanic position by offering a starting wage of $28 – $30 per hour commensurate with knowledge and experience.
BENEFITS: Shawsheen offers an excellent benefits package after 60 days of employment, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
SCHEDULE This position is a 1st shift position working Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- 3-5 years of Industrial Mechanical experience preferred.
- Drill Press, Band Saw, Bridgeport, and/or Lathe experience a plus.
- Welding certification a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
About Shawsheen: Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover MA., is a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality coated textiles and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations with acrylic, solvent & water based adhesive systems.
Shawsheen is investing in the future with our state-of-the-art Engineering and Design capabilities with in-house R&D, Customized Converting, Commission & Toll Coating Services, expanded retail tape packaging capability, and much more. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.