Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Aiken, SC
Bridgestone Aiken seeks a full-time Maintenance Technician to join their team in Aiken, SC. As a Maintenance Technician, you will provide maintenance support to the operations departments in a highly automated environment.
The ideal candidate will have a continuous improvement mindset while achieving the overall objectives with preventative maintenance and quick repair for trouble calls from operating technicians.
- Maintain equipment and perform ongoing preventative maintenance for industrial production, industrial processing, pipeline distribution systems, and conveyors.
- Install, repair, replace, and test-run equipment and machinery.
- Inspect machinery and equipment for damage.
- Use soldering irons, hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, and testing equipment.
- Clean and lubricate machinery parts.
- Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, and machine error messages.
- Work with others in the maintenance team to meet Bridgestone’s goals.
- Document all work activities.
- Utilize database software.
- Comply with safety regulations.
SCHEDULE: This facility operates on a 24/7 basis. Candidates will be assigned either day or rotating shifts.
Day shift: 6:45 A.M. to 7:15 P.M.
Night shift: 6:45 P.M. to 7:15 A.M.
WAGE/BENEFITS: Bridgestone puts great value in the Maintenance Technician position by offering pay commensurate with experience. Bridgestone offers an outstanding benefits package available starting day one, including a best in class 401(k) plan with a 4% company match and company contribution of up to 5% based on tenure, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and opportunities for overtime.
- Associates Degree in technical field such as electronics, general technology, robotics, or related field and 3+ years industrial maintenance experience required OR
- Completion of apprenticeship program and 3+ years of industrial maintenance experience required OR
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- 2+ years multi-craft maintenance experience required.
- PLC, hydraulic, and pneumatic knowledge required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
APPLY ONLINE at https://bit.ly/3NJCpk4
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire, and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone, and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles.
The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers. Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment to ‘Our Way to Serve’ Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.