Website Nylon Corporation of America (NYCOA)
NYCOA seeks a motivated Material Unloader to join their team in Manchester, New Hampshire. As a Material Unloader, you will load and unload materials and move materials throughout the facility using a forklift and other devices.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Starting wage of $20.25 per hour with the opportunity for overtime.
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid PTO and holidays.
- Day shift schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm with occasional weekends.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Unload Caprolactam railcars and tank trucks.
- Unload HMD tank trucks.
- Operate Caprolactam Flake Melting machinery.
- Unload raw materials from delivery trucks.
- Load trucks with finished goods.
- Deliver raw materials and packaging materials.
- Remove packaged materials.
- Use Pick Tickets to compile orders ready for shipment.
- Compile orders on a pallet and shrink wrap as needed.
- Reload shrink wrap machine when necessary.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical school and/or prior work experience in manufacturing or directly related field preferred.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Able to lift 55 pounds, stand for long periods, climb stairs, withstand repetitive movement, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to operate a motorized forklift and hand lift.
- Willing to work occasional weekends.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply online. Click “Apply Now”.
About NYCOA: With over 50 years of specialty nylon polymerization and manufacturing experience, NYCOA is committed to providing world-class quality products, product development assistance, technical support, and superior service to each and every customer. NYCOA’s mission is to be the best in providing specialty Nylon solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Our team will create value through a commitment to quality, continuous improvement, customer focus, and innovation.
NYCOA is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.