McGann Building Supply
McGann Building Supply, a lumber and hardware supply store, seeks a full-time Building Materials Handler to join their team in Hancock, Michigan. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Assist customers with loading/unloading materials.
- Put away inventory and unload distributor trucks.
- Load delivery trucks and vehicles using a forklift.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $17.00 per hour starting wage.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid vacation.
- Full-time position with a rotating schedule that includes working Saturdays.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- A physical ability to push, pull, lift and/or carry heavy objects (up to 80 lbs.) with assistance, secure delivery loads with straps, chains or other fasteners, and climb up and down from our fleet vehicles and trailers.
- Experience with forklifts, lift trucks, hand trucks and pallet jacks a plus.
- You are dependable, hardworking and a good communicator.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
COME WORK WITH US! Apply online at mcgannbuildingsupply.hirescore.com
McGann Building Supply is an independently owned, well-established lumber, building material, and hardware supply store serving the area for more than 70 years. Team members are experienced and committed to providing top-notch customer experiences.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.