VanAire, Inc. seeks a full-time Mechanical/Engineering Designer to join their Engineered Valve Automation Hardware (EVAH) team in Gladstone, Michigan. This is an in-office, onsite position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost and manufacturability.
- Follow work instructions/diagrams to create/modify drawings using 3D CAD software.
- Work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Coordinate filing, storage, and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
- Utilize VanAire approved CAD software to prepare drawings per defined instructions.
- Provide CAD and related support to new product design, component selection, and generate complete assembly or component layouts that meet both internal and customer requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $17.00 – $25.00 per hour starting pay based on experience along with an aggressive, milestone-based wage structure where a self-driven individual will be rewarded.
- Company paid medical insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and wellness activities.
- Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Profit sharing (paid twice yearly).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting, Mechanical Design Technology, Engineering Design, Mechanical Engineering Technology or a related field or 2+ years’ directly related experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of CAD standards, CAD software (SolidWorks helpful, however, we will provide software training if needed), and drafting/engineering practices and methods preferred.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Experience working with industrial valve automation, a bonus.
- Proficiency with computers in a Windows environment with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, required.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in a manufacturing environment preferred.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at vanaire.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.