Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon Industries Corporation seeks a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Are you a mechanical engineer who enjoys product development and collaborating with design, engineering, and production? Do you want to join a winning team that offers excellent pay, full benefits, profit sharing, and a fun, friendly family environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join an international market leader that takes care of its employees and provides opportunity for growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Serve as the Mechanical Engineer on development projects and customer sample testing, including design, research, prototyping, testing, and documentation.
- Collaborate directly with design/engineering and shop/assembly teams.
- Actively participate in and support product development activities:
- concept and design of new products or product enhancements
- prototyping and testing of concept designs and initial engineering builds
- design and product verification, validation, and usability testing
- research new materials and methods of development
- ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- Utilize creative thinking to test and evaluate customer samples in order to provide them the most effective and efficient solution for their application.
- Work closely with electrical and software engineers.
- Help develop project requirements, design specifications, and design descriptions for assigned projects.
- Research design options and perform experiments to determine potential design feasibility.
- Review product documentation for accuracy.
- Perform routine inspections, maintenance, and upgrades in the Object Treating and Web Labs to maximize efficiency and minimize problems.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Excellent starting salary based on experience.
- Bonus plan.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; health reimbursement account.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a profit-sharing employer contribution.
- Fast paced, dynamic environment serving multiple niche industrial markets.
- Supportive team members committed to each other’s success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline preferred.
- 3 or more years’ experience in mechanical design engineering preferred.
- Strong knowledge of equipment and machinery used for production and general manufacturing, electrical, and mechanical principles.
- Experience and proficiency with 3D CAD modeling software (SolidWorks and AutoCAD preferred).
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and an adaptable nature able to find solutions to unique projects.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
Enercon is a mid-sized, family company with locations in Menomonee Falls and Germantown that manufacture technical equipment for production lines in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, printing, packaging, and many other industries. Enercon is a market leader, innovation driver, and the team to beat for our competition. With average employee tenure of 12 years, this is the place where people spend their careers.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.