U.P. Engineers & Architects
U.P. Engineers & Architects (UPEA) seeks a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in your choice of locations: Houghton, Iron Mountain, Ishpeming, or Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, or Marinette, Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Create efficient HVAC designs including ductwork, piping, and equipment sizing/selection.
- Develop specifications and working drawings for commercial, governmental, residential and institutional clients.
- Perform design calculations and equipment selection/layout of HVAC systems and equipment such as heat, gas, hot water, chilled water, and central plants.
- Perform heating and cooling load calculations utilizing standard industry software.
- Communicate regularly with project managers and other members of the project team.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of designers and technicians.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $55,000 – $85,000+ annually based on your knowledge and experience.
- Performance bonuses.
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Matched 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline preferred.
- Professional Engineer license (or in process of obtaining license), preferred.
- 4 or more years’ experience with HVAC design preferred.
- Work experience with commercial, governmental, residential and/or institutional clients helpful.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Working knowledge of CAD design and MS Office software (Word, Excel), required.
- Ability to interpret and understand documents, drawings, and technical specifications required.
- A versatile nature that can adapt well to changing priorities and projects.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as needed, based on projects/meetings.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at upea.hirescore.com
UPEA is an employee-owned company serving the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin. With offices in Houghton, Iron Mountain, Ishpeming, and Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan as well as Marinette, Wisconsin, UPEA is the largest professional-services firm headquartered in the region. UPEA is a team of 60+ professional engineers, architects, surveyors, and environmental engineers and have been in business for more than 60 years. Take your career to the next level by joining the UPEA team where job satisfaction is consistently high, and turnover is low.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.