Website The Gateway Institute
The Gateway Institute is seeking compassionate and dedicated Mental Health Therapists to join our growing team in Costa Mesa, CA. As a Mental Health Therapist, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals navigate and overcome anxiety disorders, specifically obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and related conditions.
If you are passionate about helping others and wish to help people truly recover from OCD and other anxiety disorders, this is the job for you!
- Conduct Cognitive-Based Therapy (CBT) and Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) with patients diagnosed with OCD and/or other anxiety disorders.
- Conduct assessments with prospective clients.
- Develop Behavioral/ERP programs for clients.
- Manage personal caseload and scheduling.
- Correspond with psychiatrists or previous clinicians if necessary to support transition.
- Must have one of the following licensures:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD or PhD)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Must be in good standing with the local license’s state board.
- Knowledge and experience with treating OCD and other anxiety disorders preferred.
- Strong knowledge of various therapeutic modalities and interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience with CBT, ERP, and mindfulness-based therapy required.
The Gateway Institute puts great value in their Mental Health Therapist positions by offering a starting wage of $160,000-$240,000 annually. Additionally, the Gateway Institute will provide comprehensive training and ongoing supervision to enhance your clinical awareness and understanding of OCD, and other related disorders including Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), Panic Disorder (PD), Social Anxiety, and more.
APPLY ONLINE. Click “Apply Now”.
ABOUT US. The Gateway Institute’s mission is to assist each client in obtaining a life free from OCD and other anxiety disorders. Our compassionate, responsive and caring team provides expertise and support that will lead you towards the path of freedom and optimal health. Learn more at gatewayocd.com
The Gateway Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.