Website Upper Peninsula State Bank
Upper Peninsula State Bank seeks a customer-oriented Mortgage Lending Officer to join their growing team in Houghton, MI. As a Mortgage Lending Officer, you will be responsible for assisting clients in obtaining financing for mortgage loans, as well as portfolio management.
- New loan generation with a primary focus on mortgage lending and portfolio management.
- Analyze customer credit and financial data to find appropriate lending solutions for varying situations.
- New business development and rapport building with existing and prospective customers.
- Work collectively with Processors on pipeline management.
- Assist with market and branch oversight.
- Opportunities for market management/managerial responsibilities may be available depending upon experience.
- Additional duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION Upper Peninsula State Bank puts great value in the Mortgage Lending Officer position by offering a competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package including a retirement plan, paid time off, and paid holidays.
SCHEDULE This is a full-time position working primarily Monday-Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Mortgage Lending License (NMLS #), required.
- Previous mortgage lending experience, required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and leverage outstanding customer relationships.
- Familiarity with real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent follow-up and communication skills with customers, team members, and external partners.
- A motivated, ambitious, and optimistic attitude.
APPLY ONLINE at upstatebank.hirescore.com
ABOUT: Upper Peninsula State Bank was founded in 1902 and is a very well capitalized, growing, family friendly, and community-oriented financial institution. We have always played an important role in the growth and development of the communities we serve. For 120 years we have made loans to start or expand local businesses. We have provided mortgages to thousands of people to build and buy homes. Most importantly, we have afforded our customers a safe and secure place to save and plan for the future. In today’s world, our mission remains absolutely the same. Learn more at https://www.upstatebank.net/
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.