AmericInn by Wyndham
The AmericInn by Wyndham in Iron Mountain, Michigan (a franchise operated by Moyle Real Estate & Development) seeks a part-time Night Auditor/Front Desk Associate to join their hotel team.
Night Auditors are key to delivering outstanding guest experiences, especially during the check-in and check-out process. Become a key player in a great environment!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Verify that all charges to guest accounts made during the day are correct; post room charges for that day so that all guest accounts are current and in balance the following morning.
- Complete credit card transmittals, direct bills, and no show billings for the day.
- Prepare daily, monthly, and yearly reports required by the property.
- Register and process guests promptly upon arrival and departure ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Set-up continental breakfast by 6 a.m.
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill issues to local knowledge, and loop in management when necessary.
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador.
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule.
- Serve as Manager on duty in absence of the General Manager.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $15 – $17 per hour starting pay.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company provided uniform and ample training.
- Team members enjoy substantially discounted room rates at Wyndham hotels nationwide.
- Part-time position working 11pm-7am. Flexibility required to cover nights, weekends and/or holidays as needed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Preference given to candidates with prior hotel front desk, night auditor, or guest service experience.
- Someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service at all times and understands that we’re leaders in our industry and in our community—integrity is essential.
- No fear of computers as you will work with a computerized hotel guest reservation system, computer programs, and the internet to maintain accounts and search for work-related information.
- Flexibility in your schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays) customary with the hotel industry.
- Someone motivated to use safe work practices and is resourceful in solving problems.
- Position requires an ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work with cleaning chemicals as needed.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at moyleusa.hirescore.com
ABOUT US. We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are equal opportunity and promote a culture of trust, support and acceptance–always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Join us to become part of our hotel family.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.