Website Nylon Corporation of America (NYCOA)
NYCOA seeks a highly motivated Compounder to join their night shift operations team in Manchester, New Hampshire. Successful candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment and possess excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Constantly monitor visual quality of product.
• Troubleshoot & correct any problems. Notify Supervisor/maintenance if support is needed.
• Segregate/rework nonconforming product using acquired knowledge & experience, as well as input from QC and Supervision as needed.
• Record all required related data accurately and on a timely basis.
• Execute written instructions/procedures from log books, manufacturing orders, etc. including product changeovers, operation of all machinery & equipment as well as priorities and scheduling information.
• Follow good housekeeping procedures and maintain a safe working environment.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work in a respectful, team-oriented environment.
SCHEDULE: Full-time. Night Shift Mon – Thurs 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM (40 hrs. with 8 hours of OT)
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: The training wage is $20.25 per hour, which increases to $20.82 per hour once fully trained, plus a shift differential of $1.50 per hour for the night shift. NYCOA offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Technical school and/or prior work experience in manufacturing or directly related field preferred.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Able to lift 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, able to climb stairs, withstand repetitive movement and work in a fast pace environment.
• Able to operate motorized forklift and hand lift.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to read and write English.
APPLY ONLINE at nycoa.hirescore.com
About NYCOA: With over 50 years of specialty nylon polymerization and manufacturing experience, NYCOA is committed to providing world-class quality products, product development assistance, technical support, and superior service to each and every customer. NYCOA’s mission is to be the best in providing specialty Nylon solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Our team will create value through a commitment to quality, continuous improvement, customer focus, and innovation. Learn more at www.nycoa.com.
NYCOA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.