Peninsula Powder Coating
Peninsula Powder Coating seeks Paint Technicians to join their night shift team in Baraga, Michigan.
As a Paint Technician, you will operate equipment to paint products as well as maintain and clean paint booths and curing ovens.
If you enjoy working for a fast-paced company committed to our customer’s business, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be joining an energetic, growing organization where hard work and input will be integral to our continued team success and future growth.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $11.00 – $16.00 per hour based on your experience.
- Cost sharing on health insurance.
- Supplemental insurance and life insurance.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick time, holidays) and paid holidays.
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan.
SCHEDULE. This is full-time Monday – Friday position. We’re currently hiring for the night shift (10:30pm – 7am). Schedule may flex based on company production demands.
- Minimum 1-year manufacturing or industrial experience preferred; previous industrial painting experience a bonus.
- Possess a physical ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. This position safely lifts, hangs and places products for painting.
- Exceptional attention to detail; solid technical skills and be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to paint and primer fumes, cleaning chemicals and related chemicals necessary to coat and clean industrial products.
- Ability to practice safe work practices by lifting properly, wearing protective equipment/clothing (safety glasses, footwear, respirators and hardhats as needed, hearing protection, etc.) and maintain a safe work environment always.
- Possess an exceptional work ethic that ensure our paint processes meet or exceed customer expectations.
- You are organized, energetic, reliable and work well individually and as a team member.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Apply directly at peninsulapowdercoating.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.