Website TriMedia Environmental & Engineering
TriMedia Environmental & Engineering is seeking a full-time, entry to mid-level Pipeline Services – Survey/Field Technician to join their team in Marquette, MI. As a Pipeline Services – Survey/Field Technician, you will primarily support field and site activities for our growing Pipeline Services and Survey Departments. Some travel will be required.
TriMedia provides clients with world-class service. With hundreds of new projects every year, the successful candidate will gain significant experience in diverse job settings and a positive-growth environment.
- Work as part of a crew on active construction sites to identify subsurface utilities using electronic utility locating equipment.
- Survey location of identified utilities using GIS and Survey instruments.
- Assist with survey construction staking layouts.
- Survey as-built construction work.
- Provide a review of completed deliverables (prepared by others) to verify plan and scope adherence.
- Adhere to company, client, and project owner safety standards and embrace our safety culture-based operations.
- Follow methods and procedures to deliver quality work products.
- Perform self-scheduling and drive open communication with team members to meet project deadlines.
COMPENSATION TriMedia Environmental & Engineering puts great value in the Pipeline Services – Survey/Field Technician position by offering a competitive wage commensurate with knowledge and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package.
- Associates degree in Surveying Technology, Construction Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, or related field.
- OR 5+ years of demonstrated experience in pipeline or heavy construction work without a degree.
- Experience in the use of utility locating and Trimble surveying instruments and software preferred.
- Computer proficiency.
- Willing to travel up to 80% (work related expenses paid).
- Able and willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Able to pass a drug screen.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
APPLY ONLINE at trimedia.hirescore.com
No walk-ins or calls, please!
About TriMedia Environmental & Engineering Established in 1995, TriMedia provides a full range of services including pipeline services, land surveying, geographic information services (GIS), environmental, health and safety, industrial hygiene, and ergonomics. The professional staff at TriMedia is comprised of Professional Engineers, Licensed Professional Surveyors, Certified Industrial Hygienists, Licensed Asbestos Inspectors, Certified Safety Professionals, Licensed Drone Pilots, Compliance Specialists, and technical and administrative support staff. We continue to serve public, private, educational, mining, railroad, government, industrial, commercial, utility, and manufacturing organizations throughout the Midwest and North America. Learn more at www.trimediaee.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.