Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks a full-time Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) to join their Sleep Center team in Iron Mountain, Michigan. If you are experienced with performing polysomnograms and EEGs for patients under care, this may be a perfect fit for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Schedule, perform and provide assessment of EEGs and polysomnographic procedures such as sleep studies, CPAP/Bilevel studies, MSLT, MWT, home sleep testing, actigraphs, overnight oximetry, auto titrating units, apnea links, and PVT.
- Recognize condition changes, recommend/provide appropriate intervention, and notify appropriate staff as needed.
- Educate patients and families receiving diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintain competency in all aspects of sleep medicine including CPAP/Bilevel home equipment.
- Document and maintain confidential patient data in electronic records.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems with sleep center equipment; train less senior staff members on troubleshooting methods.
- Assist with department administrative tasks, as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $22.84 – $35.13 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- Health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution.
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- Full-time position generally working 7am-5pm, 7am-7pm, or as assigned, and participates in a rotating weekend schedule.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Respiratory Care, Polysomnography, or Electroneurodiagnostics required.
- Certification as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, or ability to obtain within 1 month if hired.
- 2 or more years’ experience performing polysomnograms and EEGs in a hospital setting preferred.
- Complete electroneurodiagnostics training and competency provided within the department.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.