Website St. John Paul II Catholic Academy
St. John Paul II Catholic Academy seeks a motivated Preschool Teacher in Menominee, MI. This is a full-time position that will focus on preparing students to enter kindergarten while integrating the Magisterial teaching and traditions of the Catholic Church.
The Preschool Teacher will be a dynamic Catholic educator who seeks to work with like-minded faculty and families.
- Create lesson plans with objectives based on adopted curriculum and submit plans according to the school policies.
- Deliver engaging lectures to students.
- Assign and grade projects and maintain records of the students’ progress.
- Develop teaching strategies to address the individual needs of students.
- Engage students in learning in a Christ-centered environment.
- Communicate students’ progress to parents.
- Continuously grow in your ministry by participating in religious ceremonies, training sessions, and reflection activities.
- Maintain compliance with the Diocese of Marquette safe environment policies throughout the employment period.
SCHEDULE This is a position working 30-35 hours per week, primarily during the hours of a traditional school schedule. Working on weekends, evenings, and some holidays may be required. This position will start in the fall of 2023.
COMPENSATION St. John Paul II Catholic Academy puts great value in the Preschool Teacher position by offering a competitive starting wage commensurate with education and teaching experience.
BENEFITS St. John Paul II Catholic Academy offers an excellent benefits package including paid holidays, PTO, and sick days, faculty tuition benefit, retirement, and an exceptional work environment with small class sizes, joyful students and teachers, and a curricula that focuses on aiming students towards Truth, Beauty, and Goodness.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Associate’s degree required.
- Associate’s degree in Early Childhoods Education/Child Development or related field preferred.
- Able to maintain required annual hours of child care training with the State of Michigan required.
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the church.
- Excellent public speaking, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive a plus.
APPLY ONLINE at diocese.hirescore.com
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
ABOUT St. John Paul II Catholic Academy is a Pre-K through 8th-grade private Catholic academy serving Menominee, MI since 1876. For the past 140 years, their approach to education has been to set a high standard of excellence and support students as they strive to achieve it.
Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy is committed to partnering with families to provide high-quality academic education in a safe environment based on the religious teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith.
Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy will be recognized throughout the Menominee area as a vibrant, distinctively Catholic elementary school in the classical liberal arts tradition. Faculty and staff at Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy will provide students with individualized attention in a Christian atmosphere of acceptance and challenge in order to aid them in:
- Growing in Christ and the Catholic faith.
- Developing a strong feeling of self-worth.
- Being academically prepared for their future.
Learn more at jpiicatholicacademy.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.