Jubilant seeks a driven Quality Assurance Business Analyst (QABA) to join their team remotely. As a Quality Assurance Business Analyst (QABA) within the Jubilant team, the QABA is responsible for ensuring quality execution throughout the initial Launch or Support Services process as well as developing the specification requirements specific to the clients’ needs.
At Jubilant, we believe in working together to improve the workplace experience for each other and our clients. We do this through a commitment to our integrity, accountability, collaboration, creativity, authenticity, hard work, and being thoughtful of others with a personal and professional desire to grow and learn.
- Analyze and document prospective client’s requirements to match their needs such as
- vendor and other interfaces
- unique configuration requirements
- BI reports
- Create rough proposal estimates, formal agreements, and handle the transition calls to the Jubilant delivery/support services team
- Ensure a smooth transition to the internal project team and participate in internal project status calls where needed
- Act as the conduit between the project team and the technical team to ensure the client expectations are being met
- Align client expectations with UKGPro capabilities
- Act as a lead expert in the UKG Pro system when complex solutioning is required
- Lead team members to ensure client and company needs and expectations are met
- Coach team members to establish open, collaborative relationships
- Engage all areas of the organization to ensure that the true purpose of Jubilant, to Humanize the World of Work, is the primary focus of all projects
- Support the People and other administrative functions by collaborating with and supporting initiatives related to training, development, billing, and any other activity related to the back-end management of the organization
- Support the company with external visibility and promotion within partner and local networking organizations
- Other duties as needed
COMPENSATION Jubilant puts excellent value in the Quality Assurance Business Analyst position by offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
BENEFITS Jubilant offers an excellent full benefits program that is 99+% paid for by Jubilant for our team members and their families.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 30 – 35% via multiple means – air, car, public transportation
- Seasoned practitioner with HCM background in USA, Canada or both
- 3 – 5 years tenure working directly with UKG Software Products, specifically Core/Payroll, other products are a plus
- Confident and skilled at execution of plans across multiple departments or functional groups
- Working knowledge of SQL within a relational database
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Previous consulting experience and project/program/engagement management under a utilization and billable hours structure
- Legal residence and ability to work in the United States
- Comfortable working in an environment in which business processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
- Customer-centric focus and approach to work
- Strong experience managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Human resources/payroll/benefits discipline, HR or payroll practitioner, or both – industry/ professional certifications a plus
- Industry Certifications from PMI (PMP), APA (FPC and CPP), and SHRM (PHR SPHR) a plus
- 3 – 5 years experience working with HR/Payroll software products a plus
- UKG Pro SQL knowledge a plus
- Business analyst, project management professional experience highly desired
APPLY ONLINE at jubilant.hirescore.com
No phone calls or direct emails, please.
About Jubilant: Jubilant is an HCM/Payroll technology consulting firm based out of Ohio. Our mission is to perform a unique shadow discovery review of our client’s operational process to understand how to leverage technology to enable positive, impactful organizational change. We perform HR/Payroll system implementation consultation at the behest of our clients with a methodology that is built on more than 20 years of industry experience. We follow this methodology diligently to ensure that we truly understand our client’s challenges and goals, and we align and deliver solutions with the mindset of guaranteeing project success!
We have a family-based culture where candidates value a tight-knit culture and have a strong appreciation for dedication, authenticity, accountability, integrity, and work ethic.
Jubilant’s three guiding principles:
Culture conscious – be thoughtful and supportive, transparent, and accountable. Be the type of person with whom you’d like to collaborate.
Work smart – follow client-centric processes and use efficient tools that are proven to result in operational excellence.
Be a worthy partner – project success is our number one priority. We will be flexible and do the right thing on behalf of our clients, partners, and team members, regardless of effort or cost.
Learn more at www.jubilanthr.com
Jubilant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.