Jubilant seeks a UKG Pro Quality Management Specialist to join their team remotely. As UKG Pro Quality Management Specialist, you will ensure quality execution throughout the organization, including but not limited to UKG Pro implementations and customer success. The ideal candidates for this position are self-starters with exceptional critical thinking, communication, organizational, problem-solving, and solutioning skills, as well as highly motivated to provide and ensure excellent project team support.
At Jubilant, we believe in working together to improve the workplace experience for each other and our clients. We do this through a commitment to our integrity, accountability, collaboration, creativity, authenticity, hard work, and being thoughtful of others with a personal and professional desire to grow and learn.
- Act as a lead expert in the UKG Pro system when complex solutioning is required
- Lead team members to ensure client and company needs and expectations are met
- Ensure that project outcomes align with the Jubilant Way in areas of configuration, data conversion, testing, and deployment
- Ensure all assigned projects meet Jubilant’s quality expectation
- Ensure continuous improvement of practices across the lifecycle of a project
- Ensure overall success of project quality while balancing competing demands
- Provide final approval for project go-live execution
- Work with team members to clear up issues blocking go-live
- Solution complex client needs within the UKG Pro system advising on custom or in application answers
- Communicate project status, risks, and options to both internal and external stakeholders in collaboration with Customer Success
- Support sales and business development by attending prospective client meetings, providing information for sales presentations and proposals
- Support the company with external visibility and promotion within partner and local networking organizations
- Other duties as needed
COMPENSATION Jubilant puts excellent value in the UKG Pro Quality Management Specialist position by offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
BENEFITS Jubilant offers an excellent full benefits program that is 99+% paid for by Jubilant for our team members and their families.
- General knowledge of payroll and/or human resource concepts and regulations
- Seasoned practitioner with HCM background in USA, Canada or both
- 2 – 5 years tenure working directly with UKG Products, specifically Core/Payroll
- Working knowledge of SQL within a relational database
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Strong experience managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Excellent listening skills and effective communication and coaching of team members in
- Previous consulting experience and project management
- Legal residence and ability to work in the United States
- Comfortable working in an environment in which business processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
- Human resources/payroll/benefits discipline, HR or payroll practitioner, or both – industry/ professional certifications a plus
- Business analyst, project management professional experience highly desired
- 2 – 5 years tenure working directly with UKG Products, specifically Core/Payroll, other products are a plus
- UKG Pro SQL knowledge a plus
APPLY ONLINE at jubilant.hirescore.com
No phone calls or direct emails, please.
About Jubilant: Jubilant is an HCM/Payroll technology consulting firm based out of Ohio. Our mission is to perform a unique shadow discovery review of our client’s operational process to understand how to leverage technology to enable positive, impactful organizational change. We perform HR/Payroll system implementation consultation at the behest of our clients with a methodology that is built on more than 20 years of industry experience. We follow this methodology diligently to ensure that we truly understand our client’s challenges and goals, and we align and deliver solutions with the mindset of guaranteeing project success!
We have a family-based culture where candidates value a tight-knit culture and have a strong appreciation for dedication, authenticity, accountability, integrity, and work ethic.
Jubilant’s three guiding principles:
Culture conscious – be thoughtful and supportive, transparent, and accountable. Be the type of person with whom you’d like to collaborate.
Work smart – follow client-centric processes and use efficient tools that are proven to result in operational excellence.
Be a worthy partner – project success is our number one priority. We will be flexible and do the right thing on behalf of our clients, partners, and team members, regardless of effort or cost.
Learn more at www.jubilanthr.com
Jubilant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.