Website The Gateway Institute
The Gateway Institute is seeking compassionate and dedicated Registered Mental Health Interns to join our growing team in Costa Mesa, CA. As an Intern, you will gain valuable hands-on experience while playing a crucial role in helping individuals navigate and overcome anxiety disorders, specifically obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)and related conditions.
- Conduct CBT and ERP with patients diagnosed with OCD and/or other anxiety disorders.
- Conduct assessments with prospective clients.
- Correspond with prospective patients seeking information about our treatment program.
- Develop behavioral treatment programs for patients.
- Assist with phone calls, correspondence, patient scheduling and emails.
- Candidate must have the following:
- Registered Mental Health Intern with the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Interest in treating clients with OCD utilizing Exposure Therapy/Exposure and Response Prevention and CBT.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be dependable, punctual, reliable, and professional.
The Gateway Institute puts great value in their Registered Mental Health Intern positions by offering a starting wage of $30-$50 per hour. Additionally, Interns will receive a comprehensive training program with supervision and professional development assistance.
APPLY ONLINE. Click “Apply Now”.
The Gateway Institute’s mission is to assist each client in obtaining a life free from OCD and other anxiety disorders. Our compassionate, responsive and caring team provides expertise and support that will lead you towards the path of freedom and optimal health.
Learn more at gatewayocd.com
The Gateway Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.