Website Century Business Technologies
Century Business Technologies (CBT) seeks a Sales Executive to join their growing team in Dodge City, KS; Garden City, KS; or the surrounding area. The Sales Executive will manage existing accounts and drive new business growth by selling copiers, printers, scanners, and software to local businesses. Products include Savin, Sharp, Fujitsu, and Epson.
Our successful sales team is willing to train the right applicant! If you embrace a sales process that works, are committed to personal and team success, and have a passion for technology, the Sales Executive position is the job for you!
- Develop and execute a successful sales strategy.
- Achieve revenue and profit goals for assigned territory.
- Maintain lasting relationships with current customers in assigned territory.
- Develop relationships with new customers and grow market share in assigned territory.
- Maintain sales CRM daily to track sales, appointments, and tasks.
- Create customized business solutions through analysis of workflows, corporate initiatives, and customer/technology requirements.
- Keep current on all relevant product knowledge, promotions, pricing, and marketing materials.
- Implement and educate on Century Business Technologies sales methods and practices.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to qualified customers.
COMPENSATION. Average first year income is $55,000 – $65,000 including base salary and commission. Uncapped commission allows this pay range to increase based upon sales. Additionally, this position includes a company vehicle and cell phone allowance.
BENEFITS. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, PTO, and opportunities for advancement. Century Business Technologies also prioritizes and fosters a great work-life balance and family first culture.
SCHEDULE. This is a Monday – Friday position generally working 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Once fully onboarded and acclimated to the position and your team, a flexible schedule based on customer need and a hybrid remote work arrangement is available.
- Previous outside sales expertise selling to high level executives preferred, but not required.
- College degree in a related field preferred, but not required.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Comprehension of technology and how it relates to business productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Must have a great sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Willingness to take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at cbt.hirescore.com
CBT is committed to innovation and growth, helping clients integrate business technology. Founded in 1981, CBT is recognized as an award winning and leading provider of business technology solutions. Companies of all sizes trust CBT to handle their technology needs of the future. Focusing on the total business solution, our mission is to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage. People and knowledge are our most valuable assets. Learn more about the company at CenturyKS.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.