Website Century Business Technologies
Century Business Technologies (CBT) seeks a Technology Sales Executive to join their growing team in either Dodge City or Garden City, Kansas. The Technology Sales Executive will manage existing accounts and drive new business growth by selling copiers, printers, scanners, and software to local businesses within an established territory. Products include Savin, Sharp, Fujitsu, and Epson.
If you embrace a sales process that works, are committed to personal and team success, and have a passion for technology, the Technology Sales Executive position is the job for you!
- Develop and execute a successful sales strategy that aligns with industry benchmarks and company methodology.
- Maintain and update sales CRM daily to develop up-to-date and accurate record of all sales as well as ongoing appointments and tasks.
- Apply a consultative approach to C level management and IT contacts through analysis of customer business and technology requirements, workflows and short/long term corporate initiatives to create customized business solutions.
- Keep current on all relevant product knowledge, promotions, pricing and marketing materials by reviewing provided material and self-education.
- Implement and educate on CBT sales methods and practices.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to qualified customers including in-house and on-site product demonstrations.
- Achieve revenue and profit goals for assigned territory by developing relationships with new and existing customers and growing market share in assigned territory.
COMPENSATION. Base salary of $30,000 in addition to commission, bonuses, company vehicle, and phone allowance. Average first year income is $50,000 – $60,000 including uncapped commission and bonuses.
BENEFITS. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; great work-life balance; and opportunities for advancement.
SCHEDULE. This is a Monday-Friday position generally working 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Once fully onboarded and acclimated to the position and your team, a hybrid remote work arrangement is available.
- 1-2 years outside sales expertise selling to high-level executives, preferred.
- College degree in related field, preferred.
- Documented sales achievements, preferably in an outside sales environment or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Effectively utilize CRM to manage accounts.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at cbt.hirescore.com
CBT is committed to innovation and growth, helping clients integrate business technology. Founded in 1981, CBT is recognized as an award winning and leading provider of business technology solutions. Companies of all sizes trust CBT to handle their technology needs of the future. Focusing on the total business solution, our mission is to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage. People and knowledge are our most valuable assets. Learn more about the company at CenturyKS.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.