Holiday Inn Express, a franchise operated by Moyle Real Estate & Development
The Holiday Inn Express in Marinette, Wisconsin (a franchise operated by Moyle Real Estate & Development) seeks a Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager will be directly involved in the process of opening this brand-new property in September of 2023. It will include 93 rooms offering exceptional guest experiences. If you enjoy the excitement of the hospitality industry, we want to hear from you. Become a key player in the creation of a great new environment!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Manage daily sales activities and coach the team to deliver to their full potential.
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume including food, beverage and banquet sales.
- Lead marketing efforts to up-sell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities.
- Achieve personal and team sales goals helping us maximize profitability.
- Produce and review monthly reports to monitor performance.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $42,000 – $45,000 starting annual salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- Annual bonus based upon performance and meeting goals.
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid time off.
- Company cell phone or cell phone allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuous learning and development programs.
- Monday-Friday position generally working 9am-5pm; no weekends.
- Opportunity to work remotely on occasion is available.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- 4 or more years’ experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales/marketing training and experience that will allow you to be successful in this position.
- Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required.
- Must speak and write English; fluency in other languages helpful.
- Experience with reporting to ownership.
- Preference given to those with Holiday Inn Express and/or IHG Hotel brand experience.
- Experience in opening a new hotel a bonus.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at moyleusa.hirescore.com
ABOUT US. We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity and promote a culture of trust, support and acceptance–always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Join us to become part of our hotel family.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.