Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon Industries Corporation seeks an accomplished Regional Sales Manager to join their team in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Remote candidates in the Midwest (greater Ohio area) will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical sales professional with experience selling capital equipment in the converting and extruding industries. The right candidate will inherit a prime sales territory in North America selling surface treating equipment for film lines with opportunity for territory sales growth.
Enercon is a financially stable company with leading technology and an extensive install base. You will be supported by state-of-the-art sales and marketing software as you focus on technical consultative selling.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Actively sell, identify, develop and direct business opportunities; drive significant growth in product line.
- Follow-up with customers/leads in a professional and appropriate manner addressing questions, concerns and business needs.
- Qualify leads; provide quote team w/technical data and customer insights to properly configure solutions.
- Maintain CRM (SalesForce) on project status, anticipated close date and next actions.
- Participate/network at industry events, conferences, tradeshows and associations.
- Effectively make technical presentations at events and via webinars.
- Source new manufacturing reps in new or underperforming territories.
- Communicate with representatives (currently 5) on a regular basis, conduct performance reviews, monitor and review sales/quote volume, and establish individual rep goals.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Excellent salary based on experience, in addition to a bonus plan; medical, dental, vision and life insurance; health reimbursement account; disability insurance; PTO and paid holidays; and a 401(k) retirement plan with a profit sharing employer contribution.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS THE REGIONAL SALES MANAGER.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required; those with a Business degree and considerable technical experience also being considered.
- 5 or more years’ professional experience and success in capital equipment sales required.
- Experience in surface treating for printing, coating, laminating, blown film or cast film markets will be of particular value to understand our customers, their challenges, and offer solutions.
- Excellent leadership, mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven success in managing and executing regional team performance.
- Exceptional business acumen including product and market assessment, relationship building, customer/account profiling, prospecting and qualifying new accounts, negotiation and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software required; Salesforce CRM, a bonus.
- A willingness and ability to travel throughout assigned territory in the United States (approx. 30%) including overnight travel 3-5 days at a time required.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
Enercon is a mid-sized, family company with international operations that serve the global marketplace. Enercon manufactures industrial equipment for production lines in the printing, coating, laminating, flexible packaging, label, and film extrusion markets. The company is a market leader, innovation driver, and the team to beat for our competition. With average employee tenure of 12+ years, this is the place where people spend their careers. Learn more about Enercon at enerconind.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.