Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon Industries Corporation seeks an experienced Sales Support Specialist to join their team in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Enercon is an industry leader supplying innovative equipment solutions to manufacturers in the packaging, converting, plastics and manufacturing industries. In this position you will support Enercon Customers and Sales Managers throughout the entire sales processes from initial lead through quote, order and shipment. You will join a friendly team of professionals who are passionate about supporting customers and each other.
As a family-owned international business, Enercon has earned a sterling reputation for innovative technology, remarkable customer support, and treating employees like family. Enercon offers you a financially stable, growth-oriented company with opportunities to be part of our expansion into a new facility later this year. We provide excellent compensation and benefits including generous profit sharing bonuses. Your daily efforts will be supported by state-of-the-art sales, CRM, and marketing automation platforms to support your efforts in growing the industry’s number one induction cap sealing, corona, plasma and flame surface treating brand.
If you have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to understand a technical product line, and a passion for supporting customers….we have a great career opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Quote Conversion and Order Entry. Review purchase orders for accuracy, resolve discrepancies, enter orders into Epicor, manage customer expectations, and communicate changes throughout order lifecycle. Follow-up on any prior-to-shipment payments, send approval drawings, and verify shipping and logistic information.
- Post-Sale Activities and Support. Assist in territory development by collaborating closely with Regional Sales Manager. Use Salesforce to document customer communications. Perform post sale follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction and uncover continued selling opportunities.
- Lead Cultivation and Follow-Up. Follow-up with qualified leads within 10 minutes of receipt practicing a phone first, email second philosophy. When appropriate, introduce active lead to Regional Sales Manager. Serve as first point of contact on web chats. Collaborate with regional Sales Managers in following-up leads from tradeshows and webinars.
- Opportunity and Pipeline Support. Assist in generating new opportunities and quotes using Salesforce and quoting tools. Review customer technical specifications/drawings to assist in opportunity assessment and proposal. Work closely with application engineering team to ensure timely development and delivery of proposals. Assist Regional Sales Managers with quote follow-up as needed.
- Teamwork. Backup team members when others are out. Attend sales huddles and contribute to Inside Sales, Engineering and Production meetings. Build your knowledge base via shadowing Regional Sales Managers when appropriate.
- Lab Sample Trials. Take ownership and coordinate customer samples—from case creation, gathering technical details, conferring with peers and Enercon Lab staff, RMA issuance, to sending completed lab trial report to the client. Along with Regional Sales Manager, attend lab trials when customers come on-site for in-person sample testing.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Excellent salary based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; health reimbursement account.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a profit-sharing employer contribution.
- Supportive team members committed to each other’s success.
- Robust technical product training and onboarding program.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or a similar field preferred, or an equivalent amount of related experience.
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales support, technical engineering support, inside sales or a related field.
- Exceptional communication skills via phone, in-person and online required.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, photos, and learn Enercon products on a fundamental level.
- Experience in plastics, packaging, or a B2B industrial sales environment a plus.
- Experience selling a configured or manufactured product is beneficial, as our products are customized and not always “off the shelf.”
- Willingness/ability to travel occasionally within the U.S. to tradeshows and may require overnight travel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM and ERP software required; Salesforce CRM and Epicor ERP, a bonus.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.