VanAire, a military friendly employer, seeks a full-time Inside Sales Support Associate to join their team in Gladstone, Michigan.
This onsite position works with the Engineered Valve Automation Hardware (EVAH) Sales Team, Cell Leaders, and Shipping Department to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded. This position offers opportunity for growth and can serve as a stepping stone into an EVAH Inside Sales position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Commitment to exceeding customer expectations by continually providing information with a great sense of urgency.
- Assist EVAH Sales team by gathering information for customers and processing tasks such as: closing quotes, order entry, order status, order expediting, and order changes through ERP and CRM systems.
- Enter new customers in ERP and CRM systems.
- Process purchase orders, work orders, and customer service claim orders through our computerized system.
- Act as a liaison between production and sales by participating in daily production communications and contributing necessary information.
- Respond to customer inquiries through email, phone or face-to-face visits as needed.
- Keep supervisor informed of outstanding and emerging customer issues.
- Answers phones and in-person inquiries if the receptionist is unavailable.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $15.00 – $17.00 per hour starting wage based on your knowledge and experience.
- Company paid medical insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Retirement plan.
- Profit sharing (paid bi-annually).
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid personal days.
- Wellness activities and tuition reimbursement programs.
- No travel.
SCHEDULE. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position working 8:30am – 5:00pm.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years’ experience in inside sales, sales support, or a directly related position preferred.
- Computer proficiency required as you will use MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other in-house computerized database systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An exceptional work ethic and can be described as someone who is positive, organized, resourceful, and a self-starter.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at vanaire.hirescore.com
Learn more about the company at vanaireinc.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.