Peninsula Powder Coating
Peninsula Powder Coating seeks full-time, day shift and afternoon shift Sandblasters to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. All levels of experience welcome to apply. Training provided.
As a Sandblaster, you will operate equipment to strip surfaces of dirt, rust, old paint, and grease, and prepare it for refinishing and repair using pneumatic, electrical, or mechanical equipment.
If you enjoy working for a fast-paced company committed to our customer’s business, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be joining an energetic, growing organization where hard work and input are valued.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting pay of $12.00 – $16.00 per hour based on your experience. In addition, we provide cost sharing on health insurance, supplemental insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick time, holidays), paid holidays, SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, and life insurance.
SCHEDULE. This is full-time, Monday–Friday position with openings on days and afternoon shifts. Schedules may flex based on company production demands.
- Dayshift: 7am – 3:30pm
- Afternoon shift: 3:30pm – 12 midnight
- Manufacturing or industrial experience helpful, however, we will train someone who is motivated to learn and has an excellent work ethic.
- Previous industrial sandblasting experience a bonus.
- Previous forklift operator experience helpful; we provide training if needed.
- Possess a physical ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. This position safely lifts, hangs and places products for sandblasting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an environment using abrasive blasting equipment to remove paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt.
- Ability to practice safe work practices by lifting properly, wearing protective equipment/clothing (safety glasses, footwear, respirators and hardhats as needed, hearing protection, etc.) and maintain a safe work environment always.
- Detail minded to ensure our processes meet or exceed customer expectations.
- You are organized, energetic, reliable and work well individually and as a team member.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Apply directly at peninsulapowdercoating.hirescore.com
Learn more about the company at peninsulapowdercoating.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.