Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson seeks a full-time Nursing Services Scheduling Coordinator to join their Nursing Administrative Team in Iron Mountain, Michigan. If you are organized, professional and someone who enjoys providing administrative, staffing and secretarial support, this may be a perfect fit for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Coordinate the daily operations of clinical services.
- Schedule and distribute nursing work schedules in accordance with union contract agreement. Obtain census and adjust staffing/work schedules as needed.
- Help all departments with Kronos/UKG scheduling system (create shift templates, answer timecard questions, serve as liaison between hospital and UKG). Review/approve timecards for all nursing departments. Create/assist with schedules for nursing departments.
- Prepare agenda/materials for clinical meetings, reserve meeting rooms, schedule virtual meetings, and take, type, distribute and maintain copies of minutes. Assist in coordination of nursing management calendars.
- Provide secretarial and clerical support for nursing management staff (typing, filing, sorting/distributing mail, answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining job descriptions and policies/procedures, nursing personnel records, call-in records, etc.).
- Answer, research and/or refer employee questions related to labor agreements including processing grievances, timecard review/correction, and assisting with new employee orientation.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professionalism with hospital staff, patients and visitors.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $20.36 – $28.50 per hour starting pay based on experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Short and long-term disability insurance and life insurance.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution (3% of annual wage first year; second year—DCHS will match your contribution up to 4%).
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
- Full-time, weekday position (no weekends) with shifts generally 5:00am-3:00pm, 5:30am-1:30pm, or as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a professional office required; experience working in a healthcare environment and/or with hospital or clinical staffing preferred.
- Experience working in a union environment and/or with union contracts preferred.
- Proficiency with computers, MS Office software, and virtual meetings (Zoom) required; Kronos/UKG software experience preferred.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Flexible nature that adapts well to changing priorities.
- Intellectual curiosity to grow and expand your knowledge and skills.
- Professionalism and excellent listening skills with ability to solve problems and make sound, logical decisions.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.