Treetown Tech seeks Senior Mechanical Engineers to join their team in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This is a hybrid remote position offering schedule flexibility and opportunity to work from home several days per week and dependent upon project needs.
This position works on a variety of projects in many different industries. Projects vary from high-speed proof of concept design to high-volume consumer products. Do you thrive in a collaborative, always learning and fast-paced environment? If so, this may be your dream job developing cutting edge technology!
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting salary of $70,000 – $115,000 annually based on knowledge and experience. In addition to the thrill of working with brilliant and pace-setting teammates, employees enjoy a flexible work schedule; health, dental and vision insurance fully paid by the company; retirement plan with 3% match and immediate full vesting; bonus/profit sharing plan; paid time off and paid holidays (including the time between Christmas and New Year). Relocation assistance available.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer; no sponsorship is available.
- Collaborate with Treetown Tech engineers.
- Develop test strategies around prototypes.
- Perform mechanical builds of projects in a shop/lab environment.
- Mechanical design in SolidWorks including developing 3D CAD models.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Apply the tools of systems engineering when and where applicable.
A CAREER OPPORTUNITY. This position offers immense growth opportunity for someone driven to excel. Strong candidates for this position possess the following:
- 5 or more years’ professional mechanical engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or a related engineering field required.
- Experience and proficiency with SolidWorks and SolidWorks simulation (Static and Dynamic FEA, Thermal, CFD).
- Strong technical communication skills able to convey information to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work directly with end-users and customers.
- Collaborative nature that enjoys an R&D and prototyping environment that allows you to work with teams as well be an active individual contributor.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at treetowntech.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.